Organic Kalonji seeds – The black beauty
Kalonji seeds also called Nigella, are tiny black seeds grown widely in India. This magic black beauty has numerous health benefits. kalonji seeds has 100 valuable nutrients. In Indian cooking, it is added in tadka as a flavouring spice along with jeera and saunf.
Health benefits of kalonji seeds:
- Long term supplementation of these seeds helps in respiratory illness.
- It acts as an natural antihistamine which greatly helps allergy sufferers.
- It is a antioxidant and helps removing toxins from the body.
- It regulates metabolism, balance insulin levels, improves blood circulation, controls cholesterol and promotes healthy liver functions.
- Aids weight loss.
- Eases joint pains.
- Ground kalonji seeds with raw wild honey to boost memory for kids.
- Take grounded kalonji seeds in warm water to get rid of asthma illness.
- Apply kalonji oil to fight hairfall and induce new hair growth.
- Kalonji oil can be applied over forehead for migraine headache, acting as an natural painkiller.
- This oil can also be applied for joint pains, dental pain, cracked heels and skin diseases like acne, pigmentation, skin whitening. Add this oil to your regular facepack or with warm lemon water to get rid of acne.
- Kalonji seeds taken with warm water helps in weight loss, reducing the excess fat from the body.
- Kalonji seed taken with black tea helps in constipation problems.
This peppery taste, nut like seed adds super flavour to your food. From achari paneer to potato fry, toss them in your salad or as a topping for your bread. Toss a little over your chapathi, parathas, pickles, curry etc.,